Sunday, April 8, 2012

MAC face & body woes

I wrote earlier that I purchased a few new foundations to try out.  I don't think face & body is going to make the cut.  It has good buildable coverage but you really need to build it.  And I think I am aggravating my face with all the 'building' I am doing.  Being on Tactuo has made my face extra sensitive and my face has been extra red this past week.  On top of that, I look like a super oil slick by the end of the day.  I want to try it a few more times before returning it but my impressions after a week of use is this isn't for me. 

I am also a little nervous about returning a used product to MAC.  I did ask before I purchased it and they told me it wouldn't be a problem returning the product w/in 30days if it didn't work for me but I've never done this before.  I feel a little guilty returning something that I used but I don't want to force myself to use something that isn't working for me.

0 comments: