Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Eye Liner - I think I found a new love

Milani Infinite Liner after shower
I have been on this quest to find something that lasts on my waterline throughout the day without giving me racoon eyes or fading away.  For my lid, my go to way to line my eye is one thin line of L'Oreals Lineur Intese felt trip followed by a thin line of L'Oreals Lineur Intense brush tip.  The effect is the blackest most precise smooth line.

Enter me discovering curling my lashes and tightlining.  I love the way tight lining looks but can't get anything to last or not migrate below my eye and give me a semi raccoon eye look.  I've tried everything...

  • L'Oreal liners
  • Maybeline liners
  • Prestige liners
  • Revlons liners
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Laura Merciers tightline cake liner (it says tightline in the product name so it must work right?)

Yeah well, none of these worked out for me.  The closest was MACs blacktrack fluidline but by the end of the day, I could still see some product below my eye and the original line I placed would have faded quite a bit.  I picked up Milanis Infinite Liner at Loblaws because I didn't even realize they sold Milani in Canada.  There were several things I wanted but I settled on the liner.  I tried it out on my hand as you can see above and it's been there for several hours and even through a shower.  I take pretty long showers and I even did a protien treatment and deep conditioned so I was in there extra long.  As you can see by my hand, it's hardly budged!  Now I am a little worried about how I am going to remove it but I am excited at the idea of being able to line my waterline without smudging.

The only con I see so far is using this on my lid.  The brush is a little thick and the formula is a little goopey so not sure I would be able to get a precise line but for my waterline, this is awesome.

0 comments: