Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting for the postman

I just got a shipping notification from my video games and lululemon purchases.  After my boxing day purchases in store, I did more boxing day damage by buying some lululemon work out gear from their sale section.  I could never buy anything regular price but I must admit I dig their quality.  I wanted those underarmor capris I mentioned a few posts back but could not find a good price on them and ended up buying the boogie short, the groove short and the biker groove short from lululemon.  As you can see, there was a bit of a shorts theme with my purchase.  It's just when I get all sweaty, I like to be wearing minimal clothing ;)

2 comments:

Jenn A. said...

I got a Lululemon GC for xmas and have been meaning to get to the store to see what kinds of sales they have. Looks like you picked up some great deals! I agree, I don't buy at full price all the time, but you can find things on sale often enough.

Rags2Riches said...

Their sale section is limited but often changes. They also have a 'we made too much' section online aka sale section. Check those out once in a while. If you know your size, you can score a good deal on their items at the right times.