Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day Shopping

So I was only out for about an hour but I did my fair share of shopping.  I can't stand crowds and I often find my sizes are gone if I shop later in the day, so I was at the mall bright and early at 8am when it opened.  I thought I was early but there were already lots of people at the mall.  Old Navy opened earlier than the mall and there was already huge line ups to the cash register that I didn't even bother looking inside. 

After going to a few stores at the mall, I stopped by some outlets that were near by.  I wanted some sweatpants from Roots but alas, they were not on sale.  The Jacob outlet however, rocked!  It was 50% off everything and if you don't mind buying items a season late, I'd recommend going there.

The damage
  • 2 tops from Medicino ($50)
  • 1 top from Smart Set ($10)
  • A gazillion things from Jacob ($36).  Ok not a gazillion but seriously their outlets kicked ass.  I bought Ts for $2.50 and even this dress I had been eyeing when it was over a $100.  It would've rung up for $12 but when I looked at the receipt when I got home, I didn't see it on there.  I wonder if the lady missed it because I bought a bunch of items from there.  Regardless it would've been the most expensive thing I bought there.
  • Ratchet and Clank All for One from Amazon.ca ($33 but paid for using the gift cards I got from swagbucks)
  • Assassins Creed Revelations from EB Games ($20)

0 comments: