Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mindy Kalings New Book

I am not much of a reader.  Now that I have an iPad, I definitely read a little more than when I used to take out books from the library due to the convenience of always having a book with me.  But, I also probably have attention deficit disorder because I often end up playing some game of some sort.  I am looking at you Nyan Cat: Lost In Space.

But I am totally looking forward to Mindy Kalings new book.  I find her really relatable --> I often read her blog nodding and sometimes laughing like a crazy lady.  i.e. this post on Indians rocking the gold and that picture.  If my mom had it her way, I'd be wearing all that gold and then some every time I attended Indian weddings.  I prefer a simple necklace and crazy bangles thank you very much.

0 comments: