Sunday, November 6, 2011

Food Challenge

The summer was great and filled with patios and drenching in the sun during lunches on the work week.  I told myself life's too short and I would enjoy the summer but now that it's done I find myself still going out simply because I fell out of the routine of making my lunch.  My wallet is still paying for it and so is my waistline.  Now that we've set our clocks back and daylight savings time is over, seems like a good time as any to try to get my routine back.  So yesterday I bought lots of things to make my lunch this week including some fancy cheese.  It was on sale for half price because they were delisting it or something from our grocery store.

I also want to really try making healthier choices.  I've got the exercise part down but my willpower is lacking and I still binge on chips, cake, chocolate...you name it.  I know for me, I can't completely cut them out because I love them too much but perhaps smaller portions or making healthier versions myself is the answer. 

1 comments:

Jenn A. said...

I've gotten into the habit of buying lunch everyday and I definitely need to get out of that habit as well. I need to make it to the grocery store later today and cook tonight so I have something to bring with me to work tomorrow, and the rest of the week. It's so hard to get back into the habit if you've been out of it for a while!