Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pleasantly surprised w/ Sephora Lash Plumper

So as mentioned in my previous post, I went and picked up my birthday gift from Sephora. Well I gave the Sephora Lash Plumper mascara in black a go today and I was impressed. When I first pulled the wand out, I set myself up for dissapointment. Ever since Cover Girls Lash Blast, I've only used mascaras with rubberized wands since they do an amazing job of seperating. Well surprisingly, the Sephora mascara did just fine. It seperated and perked up my lashes. I can't say it plumped them up as claimed but I only did one coat. For work, I like to keep it at one coat and when I want drama, I do several. I am sure if I did several coats, it'd plump up fine and dandy.

Well I just got home from work and the lashes are still perked and seperated. Best of all, no flakes. The downside? At $18, I probably wouldn't buy it again because you can find similar results from drugstore products or even splurge and get DiorShow.

0 comments: