Friday, February 12, 2010

Double Ms: Miscellany Moneys

  1. Once I recieved my MBNA smart cash card in July 2009, I stopped using my Citi Mastercard completely. I kept it around because you recieve your rebate at the end of the year and cancelling the card means you forfiet any rebates earned. I got my rebate cheque in the mail the other day for a grand total of ~$10 which $10 more than I had before for doing something I would normally be doing anyways. Then I promptly called up Citi & canceled my card. I am a credit card whore, what can I say.

  2. I redeemed for another $5 amazon.ca gift card from swagbucks. I have no idea what I am going to get there but I am going to keep redeeming and adding the cash onto my amazon.ca account. I figure one day, I'll see something I really like & get it.

  3. I spent a whopping $10 buying some accessories for my new phone (car charger, car mount and case) from china and when I logged into my paypal account, I realized I had $36 sitting there from random reward programs I participate in! Sweet! Also sweet that these accessories would have cost a lot more at BestBuy, ect.

  4. I got a $50 giftcard from work for being awesome. I like to think I was being awesome but the truth is somebody called me out for going above & beyond my role so no complaints from me! It was something I wasn't expecting at all so I am happy. I am going to splurge and buy myself something nice with this one. Clothes more than likely...possibly for working out since I've been a little gung ho about it lately.

A grand total of ~$100 that unexpectedly came my way! Cha Ching!

0 comments: