Sunday, December 13, 2009

Entertainment Book 2010 Toronto

I decided to buy the 2010 Toronto edition of the Entertainment Book. It's a book full of coupons with about 50% or more consisting of 2 for 1 foody type coupons. I paid $20 minus a $3 rebate for shopping through greatcanadianrebates.ca, so a total of $17. I was on the fence about buying it before because I wasn't sure whether I'd be spending extra trying to use the coupons going to places I typically wouldn't or actually save money going about my regular purchases. With the new discounted price, I decided to give it a whirl.

I just got the book last week and after looking through it, I think it'll be a winner. I saw a few coupons for places I regularly go to such as discounted movie tix (though I can get them for the same price at CAA) and 2 for 1 dining at restaurants I normally go to. I think it's safe to say, I'll break even but now the question is will I save money? I am going to try and keep track of when I use the coupons and see how much I end up saving in 2010 and see if it was a worth while purchase.

Does anybody have any experiences with the massive amounts of money they saved with the book?

0 comments: