Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cougar Town

Yesterday I wasn't feeling so great so I stayed indoors under a warm blanket for practically the whole night watching free tv shows from Rogers On Demand.

One of the shows they had on the list was Cougar Town. I've never seen it before and had nothing better to do so I gave it a whirl. Wikipedia says 'The series focuses on a recently divorced woman who reenters a dating scene filled with younger men while living with her 17-year old son and embarks on a journey to self-discovery while surrounded by fellow divorcees.'

Well I ended up watching all 5 episodes that were available! It's funny & I LOLed lots because it's my kind of humor. As I was watching it, I kept thinking how much it reminded me of scrubs. Especially Jules (Courtney Cox) neighbor, whose personality is almost a replica of the janitor from Scrubs. I just did some googling and sure enough the two shows are from the same creator. So if you liked scrubs, I encourage you to check out Cougar Town.

What new shows have you been watching? With the weather getting cold, I want more shows to watch!

0 comments: