Saturday, May 16, 2009

Long weekend to do


It's the long weekend & I have nothing exciting planned unlike the rest of Toronto. No cottage to go to, no road trips to drive on and no partying to be had. It's sad but I love having a long weekend mostly to myself every once in a while.

I have a long list of things I want to do.
  • Sort through my clothes & figure out which I want to try selling/give away for free. I think I'll try & take pics of the more promising items & put them up online somewhere & see if I can sell them. The rest will probably have to go to salvation army.
  • Yoga
  • Help my mom do some gardening.
  • Grocery shopping.
  • Organize my makeup. It's getting frustrating opening up the cupboards under my sink to see my eyeshadows & such lying around didy dadling. I also want to see if I can finish depotting my shadows & transfer them into palettes.
  • Pamper myself --> face masks, foot soaks, bubble bath, groom eyebrows, paint toe nails...you name it, I am doing it.
  • Get work presentation done --> I work well with a fire under my ass and I've put this presentation off for as long as I can. It's challenging and I love it. I've been constantly wanting to be challenged and this is definately it. But I also get frustrated because things aren't always right the first time. Some times, I need to throw out some of the work I've done and start from scratch. Working on the material for the presentation definitely isn't clock work so I really need to start on this today and not Monday night.
  • Make lunch to take into work next week
  • So the world doesn't think I completely anti social, I am planning on meeting & talking to other people by help my brother paint along with a few other people and also meet a few friends for drinks hopefully when the weather is nice so I can sit outside in some patio & bask in the sun.

0 comments: