Thursday, May 28, 2009

Why is it that Hillary duff can wear all these things together & still look hot? I am not a Hillary Duff fan but I saw this pic while I was doing my normal reading of celebrity trash & I love the way she looks in this outfit. Now I would never wear it. Short shorts when you're not on some tropical island isn't something I would rock. Or even knee high boots with cutoff shorts with a tank top with a scarf.

In other news, I went to The Bay today because they were having a one day sale on purses & it was pandemonium I tells ya! So many woman fighting over purses & shoes. The place was almost trashed like it was boxing day. There were some great deals (i.e. purses for $20) but by the time I got there, there was virtually nothing left except for some really unfortunate ugly choices so I left empty handed and my wallet is that much happier.

0 comments: