Sunday, March 29, 2009

I am in trouble

My local Shoppers Drug Mart just renovated their store. It finally has a beauty boutique which is hard enough to resist but I also noticed they had the most gorgeous purses there.

The brand is called Suede & Co. Never heard of them but since and did Shoppers carry purses? Either way I totally wanted one of these bad boys. Made me wish I didn't redeem my points earlier and waited till they reopened my store so I could have splurged on a purse & not had to pay for it.

2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Now I am in trouble too!!!

That black bag at the bottom looks delicious.

And I don't have a white purse either.... *hmmmmmm*

Suede & Co you say...

Rags2Riches said...

Yes, check out their website. I totally drooled over a few of their purses.