Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hummus


So I love me some hummus. Lots and lots of it. Also in lots of different ways. I've made it several times at home not completely happy with the outcome. Tasty? Yes! But not quite the same as my favorite hummus I've ever tasted. So like the trooper I am, I tried out a new recipe yesterday from Allrecipes.com. The outcome? Delicious. It's kicked my old recipe out of top spot.

The cost to make it on your own is cheap, cheap and did I mention cheap? The main ingredient is the garbonzo beans which cost about $1 and everything else are things people normally have lying around their kitchen. I did!

So now I have enough hummus to last me a week. I am getting ready for hummus wraps, hummus pasta and just eating spoonfuls of hummus throughout the week :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Rags to Riches & everything in between author,

As a fellow money (miser) saver I have followed your blog for a little while now.

So I have a little offer for you.

The company I work for would ;like to pay you to put a text link to a credit card site on your blog. I have not seen any other deals already. But would love to make you an offer anyhow, I’m sure we can come up with some good terms?!

The website is called creditcardmenu.com and we will be launching a new fantastic looking credit card review and comparison service which is free to our customers; advertising with sites like your should be great for our profile.

So let the bartering begin??!

Alex Preece
Bad with my money, great with other peoples!
Negotiator
(I am based in London, England so excuse the weird times you get this email!)

Giant Investments
E: alex.preece@giant.org.uk
T: +44 (0) 1273 224002
M:+44 (0) 7976 989946