Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Work Life Balace?

I have so much to get done @ work, I am feeling overwhelmed. So overwhelmed that I've been bringing home work to do which I don't like very much. I like that work stays @ work & once I leave it, I do my own thing & try to live life. Lately I feel like all I do is eat, sleep & dream work. Ok maybe that's a little extreme but I certainly think about work in my personal time & how I am going to finish everything on schedule.

Do you guys have a good work life balance? I clearly don't at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was me in November. I know how you feel.

Be very careful not to burn out. I almost lost it when I was doing that, and regretted what i said.

Fabulously Broke in the City

"Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver."

Anonymous said...

I sometimes feel like I am heading to burn out & might just flip one day. Crossing my finger I stay sane!