Sunday, January 25, 2009

Winterlicious 2009

So I am debating joining my friends for some winterlicious action next week. It's great to be able to eat a 3 course meal for $35 but at the same time, it's still $35. I have to remind myself that scrimping & saving sometimes leads to having no fun. It's hard finding that balance in between.

The months almost over & I didn't go over budget as much as I thought I would in the eating out dept. I am still definately going over but it could've been worse. I think I might up the budget for the next month. Maybe by $20 or $50.

Also I pumped another tank of gas & it came to around $26. The most a tank of gas has cost me this month is $32! I would love for the prices to continue at this rate. I remember easily paying over $50 just a few months ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Winterlicious!

I did Summerlicious and it was good, I just need to find someone who wants to go to Winterlicious with me, too!

It seems I'm the only one that ever has money to do small things like this... I wish more people our age could learn how to budget! arg!

Anonymous said...

:(

I'm never in Toronto to do Winterlicious or Summerlicious.

DAMN IT!

Fabulously Broke in the City

"Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver."