Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sephora now carries clarisonic brushes!

Yup. So till late 2008, no retailers in Canada carried the clarisonic. Even though Sephora US was selling it since @least 2007 if not 2006, we didn't get it till late 2008. Sephora CAN finally started carrying it. I still found a better deal through ebay but one thing I wanted to buy from Sephora was replacement brush heads. I reasearched it at that time & those would have to bought online. Well I was in the store yesterday & what did I see. Replacement brush heads! I don't need a replacement head right now & probably won't for a few more months but it's good to know I won't have to pay shipping charges or go through the hassle of buying it online. Way to go Sephora for stepping up the game.

I am still on the fence about the Clarisonic. I am not seeing miracles like many other claimed but it certainly has helped my clogged pores which is one of my big issues. I was also using the wrong brush head for a month thinking it was the right one. So I've decided to give myself a month on the right brush head before I make a decision & review it. I mean it hasn't broken me out or anything & is still part of my routine so that says something.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. let me know how it goes

Fabulously Broke in the City
Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver...