Saturday, January 17, 2009

Self Restraint

I was @ Old Navy yesterday & they have an amazing deal going on. 50% off already reduced items. The BF got 2 shirts @ $2.74 each! How amazing is that? The ladies section had sweaters for $10 & under with the deal. I was this close to getting one. So close that I had picked it out, gotten my size & even the colour I wanted. Then after thinking about it, realized I really don't need another generic sweater in my closet. I asked myself the question whether I'd want it had it been regular price. The answer was no. With that in mind, I got nothing. Yay me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're shopaholic.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's actually a good method of assessing whether you actually want something or not...

I'll have to ask myself if I'd pay full price for it next time I see "that sale I just can't pass up". I'm a sucker for a good sale but I really don't need anything new these days.