Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Progress made...

Did my one hour workout for the week! huzzah! Let's see how long I can keep up. I also ate some bbq ruffle chips for a good 5 mins straight. Baby steps, baby steps.

This weekend, I was able to go through stacks of bills & receipts & whatnot & dwindle it down to things I need to keep. Things I am keeping are banking agreements, warranties & 1 year worth of pay stubs. I do online banking but for some reason citi still wants to send me bills. No point in me holding on to them so to the shredding pile they went. So in my room in the corner is a stack of bills for shredding. It's not a humongous pile but a pile none the less.

Even thought it's embarrassing, I took pictures of all my lotions & whatnot over the weekend. One of my challenges for this year is to only buy things once I am down to my last bottle. I think I have some sort of condition but I'd like to put the pictures up so I can look back & laugh @ what a crazy lunatic I once was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you NEED those ruffle chips for energy!

Actually I'm SO craving chips now.

Are you going to post those pics of your lotions (Before)?

Fabulously Broke in the City

"Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver."

Anonymous said...

Yarrr! Where be those dastardly photos!

A good wench always be sharin'!