Wednesday, January 7, 2009


That's right. I returned a body cream you see on the right hand side from Fruits & Passions for a cool $27! Yup just one bottle cost that much. Now in my defense I purchased it not knowing the price and based primarily on scent so I had good intentions. After I bought it I felt bad. This was in December. Well I was going through items I had and I realized I really did not need this. I mean the good ol' Vaseline Intensive lotion for $5 that I already have and is almost double the size will do.

So huzzah for $27! I think I'll add it to the budget even though it's from a December purchase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just saw that you're one of my new referring sites, THANKS!

I'll add you to my blogroll, too :)

Good job on recouping some dinero!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I enjoy reading your blog so it was a no brainer...