Saturday, January 3, 2009

The great lotion & potion challenge of 2009


I haven't made a resolution post yet because I am note quite sure what they are. But one thing I know for sure is that I want to reduce all the bottles of lotions, gels, soaps, powders, exfoliants & you name it under my sink. I buy things & decide they don't work for me, or am in SDM & give in to temptation & end up with another bottle of fruity smelling conditioner under my sink. I have 6 bottles of conditioner under my sink! 6! If dooms day was coming @least my hair would smell nice right?

So for things I have more than one in my cabinet, I have decided I can't buy more of it even if the one I currently have doesn't work well. Searching for something better was one of the main reasons, I'd go out there & try something new.

Here is my list of items I have multiple of & therefore not allowed to buy until I am down to the last bottle.
  • Shampoo & conditioner
  • Body lotion
  • Hair gel, hair mousse
  • Foundation
  • Body scrubs
  • Nailpolish
  • Liquid hand soap
  • Toner
  • Deodorant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My bathroom sink looked very similar to yours a few months back!

Good luck to you, as you work your way through all the bottles ;)

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha it's the same with me!

I always want to move on the next greatest thing, but don't always finish the last product!

My bathroom was just renovated and I'm getting sick of the clutter so I've been trying to get through everything I already have before purchasing new, too.

Here's hoping we can do a successful purge!